A New Blog is Born
BH
As if there are not already enough blogs clogging the arteries of cyberspace, tonight another blog was born. I would like to dedicate this post, and thirty two moments of silence to this modern day miracle, the delicate, marvelous, emotional event of a newborn blog taking its first breath. And no diapers, I'm told. Weeeeeee.
As if there are not already enough blogs clogging the arteries of cyberspace, tonight another blog was born. I would like to dedicate this post, and thirty two moments of silence to this modern day miracle, the delicate, marvelous, emotional event of a newborn blog taking its first breath. And no diapers, I'm told. Weeeeeee.

1 Comments:
Aww, how cute. She's got your eyes, Getz. Can't wait to see what she'll look like in three months.
This is very exciting for the world. And for all the rage in hell, what an awesome name! I look forward to tuning in here often. From here will flow wisdom and some intensely analytical prose made from the best stuff on Earth: Getz's mind.
Much love - Saadya
And don't forget to dancetolife.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment
<< Home